Home     Windows Phone     Nokia Belle     Nokia N8     Asha Series     Phones     Apps     Unboxings

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Metrotube for Windows Phone - Demo video

I got a buzz yesterday from the guys at Metrotube. They saw the PrimeTube video I showed you yesterday and they mentioned that Metrotube was officially recommended by the Nokia Conversations blog. I thought it's only fair to give it a chance too. So here it is, on video:

Help me become the Nokia Lumia Amazing Ambassador. Hit like after opening this link

Update
Just got word from LazyWormApps, the company that develops Metrotube, that there IS a rotation lock control for when you watch videos in bed, so keep that in mind when you choose your YouTube client. I use both Metrotube and PrimeTube :)
I like how LazyWormApps stands behind their product, way to go :)

Comments